Crooked Creek Ranch
Father Son Retreat 2015 | September 3-6
Crooked Creek Ranch | Fraser, CO
The 2015 Father Son Retreat will be held at the beautiful facility of Crooked Creek Ranch. This four-day retreat is a great opportunity for fathers and sons to enjoy time together, build their relationships, and enjoy the Christian fellowship of other men.
- Scrumptious hand-prepared meals served family-style in the dining hall
- Stunning first-class retreat center in Fraser, Colorado
- Beautiful log-built lodges nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains
- Challenging messages to encourage you in biblical manhood
- Plenty of adventurous activities and time for fellowship
Pool & hot tub
High ropes course
- Director of Generations with Vision
- Author of over a dozen books
- Host of the world's largest homeschool radio program - Generations Radio
- Desires to the see the hearts of fathers and sons united together
- Teaches fathers to be "Men of Issachar", understanding the times
- Director, National Center for Family Integrated Churches
- Church Elder, Hope Baptist Church in Wake Forest, NC
- Noted author
- Internationally-known speaker on fatherhood and strengthening the family
- Background in law enforcement and military service
- Coming with a team from Dunetos K-9, a center specializing in highly skilled dog training for home and family protection, search & rescue and life integration
- Seeks to take biblical dominion using K-9 companions
- Tracking, home defense, and proper use of personal protection and force
- Registered nurse with 20 years of experience
- Shares on practical first-aid in wilderness and survival sessions
- Exciting eye-witness stories on various medical and first-aid successes and failures!
- Church elder at Emmanuel OPC
- Fighter pilot
- Test pilot
- US Air Force Colonel, retired
- Ardent student of history — especially Southern and Civil War history — for over twelve years
- Speaks to a variety of audiences on subjects related to 19th century history
- Historical interpreter at The Battle of Franklin Trust — an organization dedicated to the memory of the soldiers who fought and died at the Battle of Franklin, Tennessee.
Schedule coming soon!
Crooked Creek Ranch
3000 County Rd #517,
Fraser, CO 80442-0250
Phone: (970) 726-6690
Fraser, CO is approximately a 90-100 minute drive from the Denver International Airport. A 4-wheel drive vehicle is not necessary to access the retreat. For folks flying in and not wishing to get a rental vehicle, contact Home James Transportation for shuttle service. (You don't need a car onsite).
2015 Father/Son Retreat Registration
Excited enough yet?
Father Son Retreat 2015: September 3-6 at Crooked Creek Ranch in Fraser, CO
What is the Father Son Retreat?
The 2015 Father Son Retreat is an opportunity for fathers and their sons to spend concentrated time together in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. The four days are filled with hands-on activities, lots of outdoors time, games, fellowship, and worship, as well as inspiring and encouraging messages from multiple speakers.
$399 $299 per person - Early-bird price!
Up to August 1, you may request a refund from CHEC for the registration fee less $100 per person. After August 1, all registration fees are non-refundable.
What is the minimum age you recommend?
The retreat has been designed with plenty of break time to be accommodating toward sons of all ages. We have seen boys as young as 4 years old come, but typically age 7+ is most common.
Where do we sleep?
Lodging is available in the lodge rooms. There are usually 3 bunks (6 beds) per room, with shower/bathroom accommodations for each room. Sheets, bedding and towels are provided.
Are meals provided?
You bettcha! All meals are served family style in the massive lodge dining room. Bring your appetite!
Do I have to pay the full registration cost upfront?
We do provide an optional $100/person deposit. This option will hold your place and is available until August 1, 2015. The balance of your registration will be due by August 1, 2015. To do this, on the payment page of the registration form, enter PAY100 in the referral code box and hit apply.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-842-2432